Treating loss of hair with Argan Oil & other Natural Therapies
Argan Oil and Natural Therapies for loss of hair and Regrowth
The natural way of treating long term or temporary loss of hair or just improving the volume, strength and appearance of hair a 4-way approach of internal and external factors.
- Treatment for a healthy scalp & hair using tonics and natural oils such as Argan Oil
- External treatment to stimulate growth of the Hair and suppress DHT levels
- Internal hair growth supplements or dietary changes
- Supplements to slow DHT production
Additional changes in lifestyle to deal with stresses and changes to the way we heat, dry, dye and wash our hair may also be needed.
Natural Treatments Check-list
- Argan oil for loss of hair is known for its revitalizing action on the hair. Importantly at its root Argan oil prolongs the life of the hair and promotes growth both in men than women, because it stimulates the production of keratin , an essential constituent of hair.
- A very effective hair tonic can be made from Juniper. To Treat Dandruff or to Promote Hair Growth .Use a mixture of 10 drops juniper oil to 1 ounce jojoba oil and apply to scalp to promote hair growth and to eradicate dandruff. Allow to remain on scalp for 15 minutes to half an hour, then shampoo as usual.
- Keep your hair healthy with regular cuts (every 6 to 8 weeks), gentle weekly washes, and air drying instead of hair dryers.
- Hot Oil hair treatments for hair and scalp. ( see our articles for more information about this )
- Apply a few drops of almond oil to hair every day. Many natural oils blend with Argan Oil for hair loss.
- In a condition known as alopecia areata when lavendar oil is applied to the scalp combined with thyme, rosemary, and cedarwood oils. Some evidence exists that this combination could improve hair growth upto 44% after 7 months of treatment. 
- Mix 2 tablespoons of amla (Indian gooseberry), reetha (from the soapnut tree), and shikakai, which comes from a shrub native to India. Add egg and form a paste. Apply on scalp and massage throughout hair. Let sit for 25 to 30 minutes, then rinse and cleanse with a mild shampoo. Try this 3 times per week for one month to help hair regrow naturally.
- Saw palmetto has been used to treat hair loss for decades. It is the primary active ingredient found in the vast majority of natural hair loss remedies and may help hair regrow naturally. This may be because Saw Palmetto helps reduce the DHT hormone levels in the body that can cause the hair loss.
- Stinging nettle, one of the most common herbs used in traditional folk medicine, is said to help regrow hair naturally.
- Gotu kola. This popular herb is available in its natural form at many health food stores and can stimulate hair growth.
- Ginseng. This Chinese herbal medicine is said to rejuvenate the scalp, increase blood flow, and help regrow hair.
- Fo-ti. Also known as He shou wu (Chinese for “black-haired Mr. He”), this herb has been consumed as tea or in herbal medications to help increase hair growth and reduce hair loss. ( not easy to source can be found at Baldwins.co.uk )
- Vitamin A is essential for hair growth, but too much vitamin A can actually cause hair loss, so be sure to take no more than 100,000 IU each day. And try natural food sources such as mango, orange, carrot, sweet potato, and squash.
- Vitamin B boosts the production of hemoglobin, which helps the scalp receive enough oxygen to stay healthy and promote hair growth. Be sure to consume potatoes, bananas, garbanzo beans/chickpeas, chicken breast, oatmeal, pork loin, and roast beef.
- Folic acid. Found in collard greens, lentils, garbanzo beans/chickpeas, papaya, peas, and asparagus, folic acid contributes to natural hair regrowth.
- Vitamin E, which also helps blood circulate to the scalp and improve hair growth, can be found in most cereals, almonds, safflower oil, corn oil, and soybean oil. Argan Oil is super-rich in vitamin E and can also be taken in Culinary Oil form.
- Ingredients:100% Argan Oil
- Money Back – Quality Guarantee
- ECOCERT/USDA Certified Organic
- Price Includes Delivery
- In Stock for Immediate Dispatch
- Easy to use pump dispenser
- Vitamin C is required for the healthy development of collagen, which is necessary for growing strong hair. Enjoy kiwi fruit, guava, red peppers, and oranges.
- Exercise. Daily exercise improves circulation throughout your body, including your scalp, which can result in faster hair growth. Be sure to get your heart pumping at least 3 to 4 times each week.
- Argan oil for loss of hair is known stimulates the production of keratin and helps to create a healthy growing environment.
2.20fl oz Pure Argan Oil
Pure Oil for Repair and Strengthening of Tired or Damaged Hair
2.20 fl oz Pure Argan Oil
This is why Argan Oil is included in many hair products such as hair conditioners and shampoos. However, for the only way to get the full benefits of Argan Oil is by using the more potent pure oil or our special. Hair Magick Blend of Natural Oils, for a direct action on the hair roots and shaft.
Learn about natural oil and hair loss treatments that may be used for hair loss prevention click here
Buy our more potent pure oil specialized treatment Hair Magick Blend of Natural Oils which has a select blend of natural oils for a total conditioning action on the hair root and sheath. click here to read about Hair Magick
 Hay IC, Jamieson M, Ormerod AD. Randomized trial of aromatherapy. Successful treatment for alopecia areata http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=9828867&dopt=Abstract
Author: Argan Oil Direct